Ready to Grow Your Hair Restoration Business?
Looking to take your hair restoration business to the next level? Or need to reverse a sales slump caused by increased competition? We work with boutique hair restoration practices, dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and others in aesthetic medicine offering hair restoration services who want to improve their digital marketing and generation.
Successful hair restoration marketing isn’t about tossing more money at Google Ads – yet that’s what many marketing agencies recommend. What you need is a genuine, multi-pronged strategy that will increase the number of qualified leads entering your sales funnel and treating those prospects as valued customers, building trust as we continue the conversation through a variety of marketing methods and guide them until your practice is the inevitable choice for their hair restoration treatment.
In today’s market, paid ads aren’t enough. While PPC is a useful component of an overall digital marketing strategy, the foundation of our approach is to establish your practice as the Expert and Authority that is Trustworthy. The E.A.T. method helps your website rank well in organic search as well as supporting a PPC strategy. Even better, it answers pre-sales questions, builds rapport with prospective patients, and because they’ll keep finding useful, relevant information that aids their decision-making process, booking a consultation with you will practically be inevitable.
Our years of experience creating growth-oriented hair restoration
- Grows your practice to new levels
- Engages and nurtures prospects through multiple channels and automation
- Pre-sells prospective patients on your services.
Do Any of These Describe Your Practice?
- You’re Ready to Grow. You’ve been in practice for awhile and are ready to take things to the next level.
- Your Competition Has Increased. Your business growth is flat or even decreased.
- You Aren’t Seeing Results From Your Current Marketing. You’re spending money, you’ve been patient, but you aren’t seeing results.
- You’re Stuck at the Same Level. Believe it or not, several of our clients were stuck at 12 procedures a month and couldn’t get past it. We got them there!
- You’re Ready to Expand. Whether you want to bring on a new partner, doctor, or associates, or you want to add another location, you need to both adjust your marketing accordingly AND have the revenue to pay for the expansion.
- You Have a Disconnect Between Your Expertise and Your Revenue. After all the time and money you’ve invested, you’ve become the best hair restoration expert in your area – but your revenue doesn’t reflect that because your marketing isn’t doing its job to drive leads and conversions.
- You Want to Be Everywhere. You want to dominate the competition and be the premier practice in your area. You need the very best strategy to beat the competition and reach new clients.
Why Do Hair Restoration Lead Count
and Quality Decline?
- Not staying up to date. You can’t keep relying on what worked in the past. Cookies and data collection have changed the game, so why are you still putting so much of your budget into just one or two ad platforms?
- Not using a dedicated website. We find having a standalone website that doesn’t share the spotlight with other sensitive procedures converts nearly 3:1.
- Not investing in organic search and your website’s SEO. To rank ahead of the competition you will need an expert SEO campaign. This will bring in more clients and help you dominate the market.
- Not having a content strategy that nurtures prospects. You need more than just a service page to convert leads. Adding a blog can strengthen your organic SEO and establish you as an Expert in your field through Authoritative content that builds Trust.
- Not constantly watching your competition. Staying ahead of the competition means monitoring what else is out there and being adaptable. From landing pages to service offerings, and building effective web pages to creating engaging content, you need a complete strategy where every component works together toward one goal – building a reputation for excellence that supports effective lead generation, nurturing, and growth.
Get started with a free marketing assessment call to evaluate your business needs
“Testimonial regarding HairLossMarketing and RHRLI?”
The team has done an excellent job at getting us consistent quality leads. People who are educated and ready to pull the trigger when they come into the office.
– Dr. Baiju Gohil