Where Did Your Hair Restoration
Consultations and Procedures Go?
Remember when only you and a handful of other practices offered hair restoration in your area? As sales of robots and machines increase many practices and clinics are seeing a decline in new consults. To make it worse, some of these practices and clinics are getting caught in price wars.
Do you feel your practice has become stagnant? Or that the agency that’s representing you just doesn’t get it?
The biggest sign that your business is struggling is a decline in revenue/sales or that they’ve gone static. If you’re tracking your 10/4/1 (10 leads, four procedures, to one consult) month over month, it should be very apparent what’s going on. It’s not just the economy. It’s the connection you’re making and potential consults you’re leaving at the door.
We help surgical and non-surgical hair restoration practices refocus their marketing efforts to increase awareness and revenue.
Do Any of These Describe Your Practice?
New patients aren’t finding my practice.
Your practice had been completing double-digit procedures monthly, but now sales have dropped.
You’re chasing leads more than ever before.
People are filling out your forms, but when you try to get them on the phone again, they’re ghosting you and your staff.
Competition has increased in your service area.
You discovered that they sold another machine in your backyard, or another plastic/cosmetic surgeon is offering hair restoration services in your target market.
No effective hair restoration marketing.
You’ve used your cosmetic/plastic practice to bring in new customers for the hair side. Now you’re wondering if marketing will increase awareness and completed procedures.
Wondering Why Your Business Has Declined?
- You haven’t stayed up on the trends. Your business may be falling behind by not marketing correctly. Competition may be using the latest in marketing trends, and you need to do the same to keep up and thrive. While your competition was evolving, you weren’t and now it has affected your sales and revenue. We call this the March 2020 effect 🙁
- Your marketing doesn’t speak to your target. Having one message and or one image/ad doesn’t work. You need different messages, that speak to the different personas or prospective patients your practice caters to. You’ll need a marketing company that understands how to target your ideal clients, and how to communicate with them where they congregate.
- You hired the wrong marketing company. It happens, but throwing good money after bad won’t help. Cut your losses, and move on. Your business needs a marketing agency that understands how to nurture and convert hair loss leads from consults to procedures.
- Google Ads are so expensive, and the leads aren’t as good anymore. What worked great then isn’t delivering the same amount of leads now. As a matter of fact, some months, it’s half of what it was last year.
- A gorilla just showed up in your market. After all these months or years treating hair loss in your area, now you’re worried because a big-name, national clinic just opened in your backyard.
- Doing it yourself. You probably thought you didn’t need to hire a marketing company because you could do it yourself. Chances are good it worked for a short period of time, but now you’re here, checking out a marketing company 🙂 So let’s talk…
The solution starts with a free marketing assessment call with you to learn more about you and your business.
“Testimonial regarding HairLossMarketing and RHRLI?”
The team has done an excellent job at getting us consistent quality leads. People who are educated and ready to pull the trigger when they come into the office.
– Dr. Baiju Gohil